UT Retirees Association
The University of Toledo Retirees Association (UTRA) is a division of the UT
Alumni Association. Membership is available to all retired UT employees.
Founded in 1995, UTRA consists of over 900 members and the group was named 2012
and 2014 University of Toledo Alumni Association Affiliate of the Year.
There are many reasons to become a member of UTRA:
- The ability for grandchildren and great-grandchildren to apply for scholarships through UTRA
- Discounts for UT athletic events
- Tuition waivers for retirees for undergraduate and graduate classes. Dependents and spouses are eligible for tuition waivers at the undergraduate level.
- A scholarship was endowed in 2004 and is awarded yearly to a descendent of
a UT retiree.
- Discounted rates for UT Theater Department performances
- Student Recreation Center and Morse Fitness Center discounted rates
- Two issues of TOWER TALK, UTRA’s own newsletter mailed annually
- UTRA is an active participant in Ohio Council of Higher Education Retirees (OCHER)
There are even more discounts and benefits included with your UTRA membership. Plus, stay connected to UT through UTRA’s many social activities throughout the year. Enjoy more than 20 annual events including motor coach tours, sporting events, holiday parties and more.
UTRA Membership is open to all retired University of Toledo employees. Surviving spouses of UTRA Members are also eligible to join UTRA. Lifetime membership is also available.
UTRA Membership fees are $20 annually and $200 for a lifetime membership.
If you would like additional information on UTRA, please call the UT Alumni association office at 419.530.ALUM (2586) or 1.800.235.6766. You may also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, UTRA coordinator.