Request a Payment
Checks are typically issued
within 5-7 business days after request is received by UTF (provided complete
documentation and forms are received).
The Foundation Funds can be used to:*
* See Disbursement Policy for Restrictions
Steps to Request a
- Pay vendor directly based on invoice.
- Reimburse The University of Toledo.
- Reimburse employees for out of pocket expenses.
Requests need to have the following to be processed:
- Complete a
Payment Request Form.
- Attach the supporting documentation.
- Have the form approved by two authorized signers.
- Forward to UTF - Accounting: Mail Stop 319.
UT Foundation Disbursement Policy
- Business Purpose (Explain how it benefits UT)
- Please provide additional documents for events (ads, flyers, brochures,etc...)
- Detailed receipts, invoices, and reports
- Approval from two authorized signers (please sign and print name)
- Fund number and name
- List of attendees for meals, meetings, and events
- Documentation for UT Reimbursements
- Copy of receipts, invoices, and reports
- Documentation indicating paid by UT (P-Card statement, general ledger report, labor distribution report for salary reimbursement,
Click here for full Disbursement Policy
Summary for Common Disbursements:
- Payments to University employees generally need to be processed by the University for tax purposes. UT Foundation can reimburse the University.
- Employee-only meals are not permitted unless for a bona fide staff meeting
- Alcohol is not permitted unless event or meeting
accompanied by a distinguished guest or donor for a valid business purpose.
Annual holiday parties are an exception.
- Meal limits: $25 for breakfast/lunch and $75 for dinner.
- UT reimbursements over 12 months old will not be approved