Create a New Fund
Thresholds to Establish a New Fund
- Endowed Funds – $25,000
- Non-endowed Funds - $2,500
To learn more about endowed and non-endowed funds go to
Learn About Our Funds.
- Purpose of fund and funding source must becharitable in nature.
- All funds must benefit The
University of Toledo.
- No personal benefits can be realized by donors or UT personnel.
- Donor must not maintain control over gifted funds.
Contact the appropriate Director of Development or Major Gift Officer
designated for your College / Area to assist you through the process.
- Complete a fund agreement:
Fund Control Sheet:
- All endowed funds require a fund agreement
- Fund agreements are recommended for non-endowed funds.
- Fund agreements require approval from the Office of Institutional Advancement
and the UT Foundation.
- Complete all fields. Incomplete forms will be returned.
- Three fund administrators are recommended.
- Fund administrators can be Deans, Department Chairs, Business Managers, Program
Directors, Managers, and Dean’s delegate.
- Purpose of Fund and Source of Funding need to be
descriptive and specific for proper administration of the fund.
- Please provide explanation of acronyms.